Oct 16, 2012

My late goodbyes

Hey everyone!
So I took a stroll down memory lane and was surprised to see this still being updated. So I want to say my goodbye.
I came back blogging last year not knowing what to expect out of this. I made such great friends throughout this time period. You know who you are! I had so much support and help from everyone in pandanda and I was so grateful.
Now I didn't quit cause I wanted to but cause I had to. High school is coming fast and I'm having an important year ahead of me and decided I needed to focus on my academics and sports like running and soccer. I will moss this game ever so much and it's been a blast.
So I saw how big of a hit the beta list was, so I'm deciding to appoint Linux/skip as the blogs admin. I trust you and please make the best of it!

Now I might make an appearance on pandanda around this time of month.

Thank you all for support, I won't forget this journey. This experience and you all will always be a part of me.

Until we meet again on pandanda hopefully

~Klove101

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear from you again. There comes a time we must all leave and carry our memories of fun times in our travels in life. I had so much fun with the Pandanda Total Drama Action. Now there are but a few of us left from those games still playing Pandanda. I hope to see you sometime before the holidays are over cuz by then I to will probably be leaving Pandanda behind.

Your buddy
~Morty