Jun 20, 2012

Klove101 is Quitting...

Its a sad moment for me and for all his friends. He was a great friend and a great blogger to me and he will be greatly missed ): . I remember when we just met randomly at bear hollow randomly in Pandanda, started talking and we became great friends. Then i joined his blog and started making posts. I made some videos but i couldn't use them anymore. he would always be there for me in panda too. He also helped make Pandandas biggest beta list EVER made and the first to go over 100 pandas. We would be always conscientious when were thinking about a subject. He was very gregarious and not the coy person you would see sitting in the corner, But in all my years in Pandanda, he was my best friend. Ill miss you greatly kove.

From now on, ill be keeping this blog active and running, and come up with ideas to make and some many unique posts while im still in this blog.

2 comments:

AvrilLaving2 said...

NOOOOOOO!!!! :( Did he really leave? I didn't see him and I never got to say goodbye. He was one of my kindest and most understanding friends. I will miss him more than anybody. I loved TDA and TDWT. :( I love you as a brother Kove. :(

2009Fire15 said...

That Totally sucks!
You will be greatly missed Klove :)